My humble thanks go out to Eclectic Indulgence for honoring me.
Apparently there are rules that go along with the award so I’ll follow my presenter’s lead where I will honor 3 other bloggers and divulge 7 interesting facts about me.
Facts about me:
1. I lived in an Amish community for 2 years.
2. Author Etgar Keret, my idol, signed A Girl on the Fridge and encouraged me to continue writing last year.
3. I survived 2007’s Hurricane Dean.
4. I’ve had 3 concussions and 4 broken bones (No, I’m not an extreme athlete, more of a klutz!)
5. Psychic visions I’ve had have come true (too scared to really find out how able I could be).
6. I once thwarted an attack by a crazed lunatic by acting crazier than him.
7. On September 11, 2001, I felt the second tower fall.
Sites I’m presenting the Versatile Blogger Award to: